The Camden Police Department reported the following incidents:
• Justin Lester, 24, of Camden was charged with DWI, Failure to maintain control of vehicle.
• Marnard McCree, 47, of El Dorado was charged with criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and contempt of court.
• Jason Hamilton, 39, of Bearden was charged with DWI 2nd degree, failure to maintain control, failure to register 60 days, no proof of liability insurance
• John Darnell, 36, of Hot Springs was charged with public intoxication
• Steven Qualls, 20, of El Dorado was charged with obstructing governmental operation and filing false report of criminal wrong doing
• Carolyn Freeman, 44, of Camden was charged with criminal trespassing and public intoxication
• Jeremy McGhee, 28, of Camden was charged with driving on a suspended licence
• Amanda Freeman, 33, of Camden was charged with driving while intoxicated, use of fictitious tags, no proof of liability insurance and failure to pay registration